Friday, January 13, 2012

I Need to Blog I Need to Blog I Need to Blog I Need to Blog

And yet again, here I am...telling all of you that I SUCK!!! I'm just so busy....and, I can't really go off anymore....so I sometimes wonder what to say!!!! I do have some recipes I need to post. And I have lots of conversations with Paige to share as well. My most recent favorite:

Me: (telling Tyler) Mirror mirror on the wall I am my daddy after all. (I like to say that to him when he's acting just. like. Gary.)
Paige: Mommy, I have a version that I like to say. Want to hear it?
Me: Why of course....
Paige: Mirror mirror on the wall there's another daddy after all!!!
Me: PAIGE!!!!! That's not true. You cannot say that. Your daddy is your daddy. There is not another daddy in the picture. Jesus Christ!!!!
Paige: I know. I just think it's funny......

Oh My God....where does she come up with this shit??????????????

Mild Bill's had a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with the Ennis Chamber of Commerce last night. It was very nice and well attended by the Chamber members. Gary and I are super appreciative of all the support we've received since taking over Mild Bill's. To say that I love what I do now is a huge understatement. I'm loving this new adventure and am so blessed to be able to love what I do. It sure beats the hell out of you know where....

Which I had to visit last week. And, guess what? As soon as I got to Singleton and Loop 12, the chest pains started. Once I'd been in that office for 3 minutes, the headache, shortness of breath and racing pulse started, too. Let's just remember (for those that randomly read my blog and have a short memory) I endured all of that for 4 years and never shied away from running that business. I went to that office every day, good or bad, money or no money and I did what I had to do so that T&B continued to operate. There. I said my peace. For now....

Good luck to those of you cooking chili tomorrow. We are going to Terlingua at the end of the month. Blu Daniels - call me!!! Then we're going to hit Minden and take a few weeks off before our Waxahachie CCO. My need to nest these days is overwhelming....much more so than the need to cook chili.

Have a spicy weekend everyone....and remember to spread your own special brand of joy and kindness in all that you do.....

Keepin it real,

The Cadillac Cowgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment