Friday, January 20, 2012

Clean Underwear is a Relative Term......

As soon as we got home last night, I put Paige in the shower. I forgot to ask her if she put on clean undies after she got out, so I asked her this morning......

Me: Paige, do you have on clean underwear?
Paige: Yes, I put them on after my shower last night.
Me: Yes, but were they clean when you put them on.
Paige: Yes. They were clean when I put them on after I got out of the shower Wednesday.
Me: Paige - you can't wear the same panties over and over. You have to put clean ones on after you've taken a bath or shower.
Paige: But I was clean when I put them on. And they were clean when I put them on. So how are they not clean panties?
Me: Oh Paige....you have to change your undies every day. Each time we take a shower, we put on a clean set of panties. Not the same pair from the day before.
Paige: This is why I like to take a break from wearing them. I get really confused.

And there ya have it.

Hey - they were clean when she put them on two days ago, people.

Keepin it real in Ellis County.....

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment