Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just Thinkin......

I've had several random thoughts today. Here are some of the ones I can actually share.....


I think that I need to put some new pictures up on my blog. I've got some real gems of my child that I should share.

Fred is responding well to his chemo for Cushings Disease. His water consumption has decreased and that's a really good sign. He was drinking about five gallons a day and that has gone down quite a bit. Hopefully he's getting better. Poor Black Dog Fred.

I prefer to look at Christmas lights in my warm car, with my seat warmers on and a cooler in the back seat for cocktails. I'll pass on the horse drawn carriage rides where you look at lights and freeze your ass off!!!

If you are ever 15 miles from empty, and the voice in your head tells you to stop and get gas, listen to it. Otherwise, you end up in your bank while it's being robbed! Glad I stopped and got gas! I had just pulled up to the bank when it was all over. Damnit!!

Hatch Green Chile Enchilada Sauce is delicious!

Okay, I'm going to piss some people off now. I think that if you drive a Lexus, Cadillac, or some other high dollar vehicle and you are a doctor, lawyer, or dentist and you live in one of the high end neighborhoods in Ellis Co., AND you send your child to a private Catholic school, then you should have your ass BEAT for whining about what you've been asked to purchase for a family in need. I cannot believe some people and if I wasn't worried about assault charges, I think I'd knock the shit out of some of them. I know that everyone is watching their money and things aren't great. But if you are fortunate enough to be in the group of people who don't have to worry, like the people mentioned above, then you are just a cheap asshole. I wish that I had more to give and I could help out more to make up for all of the other people who can and won't. Gary and I have struggled for most of our marriage and just over the past few years have we been able to take a deep breath a relax a little when it comes to money. Hell yeah I know how expensive it is to pay the mortgage, raise kids, buy groceries, and all of the other things that we like to do. It's not like these people are asking for weekend spa getaways. They are just asking for the basics to help make their lives a little better and for their kiddos to have a Christmas. That kind of shit just goes all over me.

Just because I hate Christmas music in November does not mean I hate Christmas :)

I'm going to go snuggle with my Peapod. I can't believe how big she's getting.....she'll be 7 years old on Friday. Time flies.....

Have a great evening. I'm going to finish my wine and relax by the fire.

Keep it real folks, no matter what tax bracket you're in,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment